What we do as a CFDS
As a Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist (“CFDS”) we…..
- Provide an objective and neutral assessment of financial options.
- Assist lawyers and/or mediators to design a settlement proposal that will maximize client’s satisfaction considering the available financial options.
- Prepare net worth, cash flow and income statements for client and court purposes.
- Provide a financial analysis of the couples’ assets, liabilities, incomes, child & spousal support payments taking into consideration inflation and changing tax consequences.
- Provide insights to pension plans and other investment and insurance options including ongoing protection.
- Show options for financial scenarios with projections for a minimum of 25 years.
- Educate clients about the tax and other financial consequences of retaining or giving up certain assets Counsel clients on budget management during a difficult period of transition.
You’ve made the hardest decision – to separate. Call (403) 462-4996 now, or email us and find out just how easy it can be.