Text / Call to speak to Shelly-Ann

Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm

Sat : By Appointment

312 - 16 Midlake Blvd. S.E.

Calgary AB T2X2X7

Qualified Paralegal Professionals

Professional Paralegal Services

A Range of Paralegal Services in Calgary
Commissioner of Oaths

Paralegal Services

As qualified paralegals, we are able to offer a range of additional paralegal services, including the following:

Preparation of legal documents including but not limited to:

  • Agreements (pre-nuptial, co-habitation, separation)
  • Uncontested divorce documents – joint or sole applications
  • Transfers of Land
  • Releases of Dower Rights
  • Commissioner for Oaths Services
  • Individual documents for self-represented litigants i.e. Claims, Statements, Replies, Responses, Affidavits, Family Applications, Affidavit of Service and other court documents
  • Assisting self-represented litigants prepare to represent themselves.
  • Acting as agent in Provincial Court proceedings


Mediation providing options and assisting you with resolving matters to reach an agreement when dividing property, dealing with parenting matters, child support & spousal support.  Learn more here

Uncontested Divorces

Separation Agreements & Uncontested Divorce We work closely with you to prepare your comprehensive separation agreement and/or uncontested divorce documents  Learn more here

Paralegal Services

As qualified paralegals, we are able to offer a range of additional paralegal services such as pre-nuptial, co-habitation and separation agreements, transfers of land… Learn more here

Parenting after Separation

Parenting After Separation Course is a two hour on-line course or a six hour seminar offering information to guardians and parents about the separation and divorce process, the effects of separation and divorce on children… Learn more here

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:  At WIN/WIN Divorce Resolution we will provide you with information but we do not offer legal advice.  Should you require legal advice, you should consult with a lawyer specializing in family law.  If you do not have a lawyer, we can refer you to a lawyer to obtain legal advice.

Scroll to Top